Renewing the TAC certificate (or certificates):
- On the TAC server open the certificate management console for machine certificates.
- Import the new certificate into Personnel store
- For more instructions on how to install a certificate to the system, see Installing SSL Certificates
- Open TAC Management console and select the new certificate for each secure site from the SSL certificate field, or sites if you have multiple sites.
4. If you have Fallback SSL certificate is configured under Configuration -> Global Site settings, select the new certificate from the list.
5. Click OK.
6. Apply Configuration.
7. Do the above on all TAC servers. If TAC is in an array, update the Certificate on all the servers and Apply configuration on the Master.
Once the update has completed, you may remove the old certificate from the list of Certificate Store.