TAC allows to publish command line consoles to access remote servers through TAC portal.
You can publish Putty connecting servers using “Generic client/server application” template. Do the following:
NOTE: To use putty or any other console to connect destination servers through TAC, the console application must be installed locally on the users system and the application installation must be same on all the user system who desire to access destination servers listed in TAC application.
- Select the TAC site, and click Add under application
- Select Client/Server and select Generic Client/Server application from the list.
- Click Next
- Enter a name, Click Next.
- Enter destination servers IP or FQDN and Port to conenct (Example:SSH). If there are multiple servers enter all of them in to the list.
- Enter client exe application path that uses to connect to Linux server (x64/x86). Example if users are using Putty on their system to connect, enter putty.exe local path. The path must be same on all the users system
- Click Next
- Configure authorization.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Click Apply Configuration.
To access the servers in Putty, launch the published application from TAC portal. once the application launched start Putty.exe to connect back end servers.