TAC users can reset their Active Directory password through the TAC portal.
To enable password change through TAC, do the following in TAC Management Console:
- Select the Site that you want to enable the password reset option.
- Click "Configure" in the Site Configuration section.
- Go to the Authentication tab.
- Select password change properties under the Password Change section.
- Click OK.
- Click to apply the configuration.
When the user is logged into the Site:
- Click on "Self Service."
- Click "Change my Domain Password"
- On the Change Password page, enter the new password.
- Click "Submit."
Users may be prompted to re-login to the portal again with the new password.
Important: When changing the password, the Active Directory password policy criteria must be met.