Authentication and Authorization servers are used to authenticate users when logging into a site.
Read more about Authentication and Authorization server types and how to configure them HERE.
In this article we will discuss how to add configured authentication servers in to a site configuration.
There are few ways to add authentication servers into a site:
- During Site Creation. Read more : Creating a Site
- Using Site Configuration.
To add Authentication server using Site Configuration, Do the following:
- On the TAC Configuration manager ,select the site in the left pane and click Configure... in The right under Site Configuration section
- In the Authentication tab click add under authentication servers list.
- Select authentication server from the configured servers list.
- Click OK.
Click Apply Configuration to take effect new changes.
Read more: how to enable policy based authentication.