There are two different methods for determining the TAC Gateway version number.
- Using the TAC Dashboard or Configuration GUI
- Using data in a file in the TAC Gateway directory.
First method - GUI
Launch the TAC Management Console and use either of the following methods:
- Click on "About" on the top right on the TAC Daskboard. Then click on Copy Details to Clipboard
- Click on Configuration on the top right on the TAC Dashboard.
- In the TAC Configuation screen, click on HELP, then click on About. Then click on Copy Details to Clipboard.
Second method - Data in file
Go to the TAC Gateway Windows Server 2012r2, and use File Explorer to go to:
C:\Program Files\PortSys\TAC Gateway\Gateway\ (the default install directory)
Right click on the “PortSys.Tac.Gateway.Core.dll” file and go to properties.
On the Details tab, you can find the version number.