To add a regular site, use File > New – Regular site or right-mouse click on the regular site and select New.
The New Regular Site window will appear.
Configure the New Regular Site property page as follows:
· Name – This is the name of the site
· Public Host Name – This is the FQDN of the site
· Port – This is the port that the client will connect to
· IP Address – This is the external address that this site will be bound to
· Authentication Servers – Click Add to add your authentication server(s)
· Click OK