Once you enable Device Control and when users are trying to access the site using their credentials from their mobile devices, it will notify the user that the device is pending approval. If you have email notification configured, the administrator will receive a notification about device authorization request.
Now the administrator can manage the device after reviewing device information from TAC Users and Device management console.
To approve or block device authorization request, do the following:
- Click on User and Device Management in TAC Configuration console.
Click on Device tab in right pane of the User and Device Management.
- Select the device that needs to be managed. You can view comprehensive device information under the devices list.
- Approve: approve the device
- Block: block the device. users will not able to access corporate site from a blocked device.
- Remove: remove the device information from the TAC. User will need to re-register the device to seek access permission to access the TAC site.
- Wipe: issue command to wipe ActiveSync information from the device. This will erase ActiveSync configuration from the device and the device cannot be used further for ActiveSync.
- Un-Wipe: issue command to allow configuring ActiveSync information on a wiped device.
- Administrator can export Device data to CSV file using "Export data to CSV" option .
This will notify the user with the user notification configured in Device Control using push notification. if it is allowed by the administrator user can use the mobile device to access the site and application .