1. Open the TAC Management Console > Configuration
2. Click on Configuration > followed by Authentication amd Authorization Servers
3. To configure the radius server, select Radius from the type of configuring authentication/authorization server wizard.
Do the following:
1. Provide a name for the repository.
2. Add an IP address or the host name of the radius servers for the primary and alternate connection under the configuration section.
3. The default Radius Authentication Port 1645 is listed as the communication port of the radius servers.
Configure generic values for the radius server under Generic section.
4. Enter timeout value for the radius server in milliseconds under timeout field.
5. Enter shared secret value to communicate between the radius server and the radius client. The shared secret value must match with the shared secret value of the radius server.
6. You may select NAS-IP-Address attribute to pass remote client address or pass custom address or not to pass.
7. Select Enable Challenge-Response mode to enable two-stage authentication or two-factor authentication.
8. Click on Verify to verify the connection of the radius servers.
9. Click OK to complete the wizard.
You can add multiple authentication repositories into the list.